Website Address posted for sponsors only
This is my 4th year with Wes and the best so far. Though I usually hunt the rut in November, Wes was already booked and suggested the early season when the bucks were a bit more predicable. Thinking 90 degrees might be easier than 8 degrees, I thought I'd give it a try. I saw bucks every night (even Tuesday night when the wind was blowing most of the deer into Oklahoma). Wednesday night was a madhouse - deer and turkey were everywhere. I got a great buck and Wes saw other great bucks in the area when he came to pick me up. The decision for next year is not whether to re-book...That's a given. Question is same time next year or try the rut again? Truthfully, with Wes, it's a "no lose" situation.
None to date. If you are the outfitter please email us.
Tuesday was REALLY windy. Deer didn't move until really late.