Bow Crazy 22-Jun-23
Dale06 22-Jun-23
Buckdeer 22-Jun-23
Julius Koenig 22-Jun-23
Shuteye 25-Jun-23
Buckdeer 30-Jun-23

Date:22-Jun-23

Julius Koenig's MOBILE embedded Photo

I have two small 1/2 acre soybean plots. Last year I had tried to grow them And had a failure (I believe because of lack of rain and weed comp.). This year I did more prep, broadcasted and have two very solid stands coming on. They are a couple inches tall. When should I spray? They are the lee and Tiffany crush beans (all I could get locally).

Wait for a week or two to let them develop. Don’t let the weeds get more than 4 inches tall. They will be easier to kill if they are small

I usually spray them 4-5 weeks after planting, then again, if needed, another 4-5 weeks. I planted 1.5 acres this year. Very little rain, mine look terrible. I sprayed a couple of days ago just to knock the weeds back and see what I have. I may have to plan for an August replant of a fall blend. BC

By: Dale06

I planted two acres in Minn in late May. They’ve received zero rain so far and look basically non existent. But lots of weeds have come up, so I hit them with round up last week.

Are they gly resistant or enlist beans?

They are gly tolerant

Date:25-Jun-23

My neighbor has several hundred acres of soybeans. They have been sprayed two times. They had cover crop radishes that were coming up all over the fields and taller than the beans. The second spraying killed the weeds and radishes and the beans are beautiful now.

Date:30-Jun-23

How much seed did you plant per 1/2 acre?How did you plant? Beans look thin

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.