Outdoor Nut 30-Aug-21
Outdoor Nut 30-Aug-21
Pete-pec 30-Aug-21
Outdoor Nut 30-Aug-21
Outdoor Nut 30-Aug-21

Date:30-Aug-21
Outdoor Nut's Supporting Link

Hello,

I read an older forum on here when I googled the question: Where to buy 0-20- 20 Fertilizer cheaply and/or How to mix 0-20-20 at home. I do not wanna go over all the chat here and ideas only a few of which were good/cost effective. I have found an answer I am sure all willl agree upon. You can mix 0-44-0 and 0- 0-50, which are both readily available cheaply, in equal parts and result with a 0-22-25 which based upon my extensive research is about as good as it gets! These items may be purchased for under $40.00 US from various seed stores found online.

https://www.seedworldusa.com/products/soluble-of-potash-0-0-50-granular- fertilizer-50-lbs

https://www.seedworldusa.com/products/triple-superphosphate-fertilizer-0-46- 0-50-lbs

These two 50 Pound bags will yield 100 pounds of product! Then 2 Bags each for 200 lbs, etc. you guys get it!

This is the best I can do for you guys who run strictly Clover Plots the only other advice I could give is Mow it back to 5 or 6 inches once a year and spray Clethodim 2E to kill the grasses/weeds, ONLY SPRAY THIS IN YOUR CLOVER PLOT. ONLY SPRAY ON A WINDLESS DAY!

Outdoor Nut's Supporting Link

I use 1-22-22 for my garden, and I promise it produces flowers and fruit. That's growing vegetables not deer, but i assume it must work on other plants. The idea of "growing" plants will always produce further growth. I don't know crap about food plots or farming, but I can grow peppers and tomatoes lol. Nightshades love a high phosphorus and potassium diet once the plant has developed. Photosynthesis is a pretty remarkable topic.

@Pete-pec: At what cost per pound or 100 lb mixture which is what we get here 50 Lb. Bags at $39.95?

@Pete-pec: At what cost per pound or 100 lb mixture which is what we get here 50 Lb. Bags at $39.95?

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.