By Pat Lefemine, Founder - Bowsite.com
In 2016 Bowsite interviewed Don Jr. for over an hour. That interview took place before his dad shocked the world, and was elected President of the United States. You can listen to our previous interview here.
To say 'a lot has changed for Don Jr. in the 5 years since that interview' would be the understatement of the year. Two impeachments, a Russian Collusion investigation, relentless media coverage to name a few. Yet Don still managed to escape all of that and take a pile of animals with his bow and guns. So I reached out to Don about talking with Bowsite again and he agreed.
The interview is focused on hunting. However, it strays into other areas too like politics, cancel culture, 'woke' generals, afghanistan, politically correct duck stamps and so much more. We also dicuss Don's latest project for hunters Field Ethos Journal. If there's one feature you pay attention to all year on Bowsite - this is the one.
Donald Trump Jr's interview questions
Click on the buttons below to listen to each interview question.
All content is © Bowsite.com. Use is permitted with full attribution to Bowsite.com.
- Two impeachments, the russian investigation, media attacks - was it all worth it to you? personally?
- How much hunting did you do during your Dad's presidency?
- What's it like hunting with a Secret Service Detail?
- You never waver with your support of hunting - do you?
- What are your thoughts about cancel culture and hunters using social media?
- In 2021, can you be a hunter and still support the Democratic party?
- Regarding hunting policy, what concerns you the most about the Biden Administration?
- You are incredibly busy - are you able to shut it all off when your hunting?
- You take your kids hunting often - have any of them developed a passion for it?
- What is Field Ethos Journal?
- Are you optimistic about the future of hunting?