Don Higgins interview questions
Click on the buttons below to listen to each interview question.
All content is © Bowsite.com. Use is permitted with full attribution to Bowsite.com.
- Intro, what is the Whitetail Master Academy?
- If you could only bowhunt whitetails one week a year, which week would it be?
- After you identify a target buck in August, what are you doing until hunting season?
- What is your strategy for bowhunting the Rut?
- Some guys say it's impossible to kill a mature, giant buck over bait - do you agree?
- Have you ever identified a buck that was impossible to kill?
- What do you do if your target buck busts you?
- What do you think is the number one mistake bowhunters make while hunting a big buck?
- You have passed up bucks most would be consider a once-in-a-lifetime deer, any regrets?
- Accessing stands without disturbing deer is hard - what is your access strategy?
- What is your opinion on scent control - do you use those scent elimination products?
- What buck are you after this season?
- Do you subscribe to the theory of 'Bully Bucks' ?