A Q&A on tuning for fixed blade broadheads
Frustrated by fixed blade arrow flight? This Q&A with Lennie Rezmer is mandatory!
By Pat Lefemine, Founder - Bowsite.com
Like many of you, I am a fan of fixed blade broadheads. However, like many of you, I've had my share of frustrations getting perfect arrow flight. We sit down with Lennie Rezmer, one of the industry's most respected experts on arrow tuning, for an in-depth exploration of this important topic. Lennie shares the reasons why you are frustrated, what you are doing wrong, and how you can fix it! He also shares some of the myths and misinformation that is so prevalent on digital forums.
Listen to our Q&A with Lennie Rezmer on fixed blade tuning
Click on the buttons below to listen to each question.
All content is © Bowsite.com. Use is permitted with full attribution to Bowsite.com.
- Introduction and background
- Why do people have so much trouble getting good arrow flight with fixed blade broadheads?
- Are some fixed blade broadhead designs better than others?
- How much does arrow weight factor into fixed blade arrow flight?
- What is your opinion of spine indexing? walk back tuning, bare shaft tuning? etc.
- Can you step us through your process of tuning fixed blade heads?
- Is it a myth that your field points and broadheads have the same point of impact?
- What are your thoughts on feathers vs. plastic vanes for fixed blade arrows?
- There are reports of sloppy, and inconsistent carbon arrows being produced, any truth to that?
- How should guys find good advice amidst all of the misinformation on broadhead tuning?
- What does the future hold for carbon arrows? Can you give us a glimpse into new Carbon Express arrows in 2017?