Messages posted to thread:
Tpb 26-Jun-20
Tpb 26-Jun-20
Fuzzy 26-Jun-20
Fuzzy 26-Jun-20
t-roy 26-Jun-20

By: Tpb
Date:26-Jun-20

I’ve had a grandpa rays clover plot for a couple years now. With some maintenance it was looking pretty good until we’ve hit this drought. A low area that is wetter looks good but most of the plot has crisped up to brown stubble. Will it come back???

By: Tpb

I’ve had a grandpa rays clover plot for a couple years now. With some maintenance it was looking pretty good until we’ve hit this drought. A low area that is wetter looks good but most of the plot has crisped up to brown stubble. Will it come back???

By: Fuzzy

it depends on how strong the root system is and when you get rain. It can crisp up and come back but it can't survive extended drought...I'd plan on overseeding even if you get rain soon

By: Fuzzy

it depends on how strong the root system is and when you get rain. It can crisp up and come back but it can't survive extended drought...I'd plan on overseeding even if you get rain soon

By: t-roy

Clover is pretty resilient and kind of goes dormant during dry weather, especially hot periods. Time will tell, but if the stuff in the wetter area still looks good, I’ll bet your other stuff should bounce back unless it stays super dry for an extended stretch.

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.