What is this.and will butyrac kill it.
Food Plots
This thread designated as DEBATE FREE. All responses must be Constructive and Positive.
Messages posted to thread:
Nate 15-Jun-19
RIT 15-Jun-19
Mark Watkins 15-Jun-19
Nate 15-Jun-19
kentuckbowhnter 15-Jun-19
Nate 15-Jun-19
Nate 25-Jun-19
BOHUNTER09 26-Jun-19
Nate 26-Jun-19
Nate 26-Jun-19
RIT 30-Jun-19
Nate 01-Jul-19

By: Nate
Date:15-Jun-19

Nate's MOBILE embedded Photo

Sprayed last week with butyarc 200 in clover and checked 2day any idea's i dont think i shoud mow im hoping the clover will shade it out

By: RIT

Zero chance that clover shades that out. Clover produces a lot of N which in turn feeds those weeds. Was that Spring planted clover? It looks very sparse and often clover has a hard time competing in the spring because it’s puting down roots. That weed looks like it’s about to flower so that will help identify it. It looks like a viney carpet forming weed that I wouldn’t let go to seed.

Imox took care and killed mine. It's dead within about five days.

Don't know what it is

The grasses are harder to kill (using Imox) and take more time....but I'm happy with my first time using Imox and will use it every spring to clean up my clover and alfalfa.

Mark

New plot chickweed i think i dont want 2 spray again what u think. Might get wife go pic some weeds lol.its 7 days now can i spray butyarc again or wait

if it comes out with a purple flower i had some and it spreads faster than anything i have seen. kill it quick.

Got good clover in the plot i might backpack spray it get spray wand under clover 2 get a better kill

Date:25-Jun-19

How long does it take four imox two kill sprayed 4 days ago can i mow or wait

Date:26-Jun-19

I’ve read that I’m imox takes about 10 days. Don’t mow until you see some wilting of the weeds

Thanks i have chickweed problem the label said it would not kill it but nock it back four 6 months does not kill the root i sprayed butyarc 200 on did not work so im givein this a shot four what it cost it better work I'm open two any idea's starting over is not a option

Thanks i have chickweed problem the label said it would not kill it but nock it back four 6 months does not kill the root i sprayed butyarc 200 on did not work so im givein this a shot four what it cost it better work I'm open two any idea's starting over is not a option

By: RIT
Date:30-Jun-19

Did you ever think that particular weed is growing there because of a soil deficiency? The condition of your soil is allowing that weed to thrive. You may kill it off but if the condition persist it will be back.

Date:01-Jul-19

Soil report said 6.8 and did not need any fertilizer

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.