'Ike' 09-Feb-19
midwest 10-Feb-19
CAMP DAVID 12-Feb-19
Norseman 12-Feb-19
TD 12-Feb-19
APauls 12-Feb-19

Date:09-Feb-19

CAMP DAVID's MOBILE embedded Photo

Here is a picture of a plot mower I tried to make on the cheap. It didn't work but it was fun trying.

Enjoy.....:)

By: t-roy

You could put some wheels on the tongue. It would make it a little easier to push ;-)

I saw something similar on YouTube that somebody had MacGyvered together. Why did it not work for you?

It fell apart on uneven ground. Also, I set the mowers atop brackets and I should have used re-bar or something stronger. I'm always trying to build a better mouse trap somehow.

Good for you, nothing wrong with trying.

Love it. I little bailing twine and duct tape and you got this thing.

Looks more redneck than hillbilly. How many teeth you got?

By: T Mac

Friggin love it! Good ole American engineering!

You needed to paint some flames on the side if you wanted it to work.

What’s all that shiny wood and silver straps on there? Hillbillies don’t give up on the first try. Get that gadget workn.

By: JL

Let me Red Green this idea for a bit. Why couldn't you remove the engine(s) from the deck(s), flip the deck upside down and re-attached the engine to the deck from the inside. The mount holes should line up. You can then add longer blades and bolt the deck to the wood frame. If you mount the deck high enough inside the wood frame, the wood frame would then act as the shroud. Maybe someone else could expand on that idea to improve it. Red would be proud.....

Where's the gun rack?

By: t-roy

“If the women don’t find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy”......Red Green

Troy..... classic, just classic. Red Green is the best.

Glunt@work's embedded Photo

Looks like a great first prototype. A little more thinkin' and it should be fine. Here's one stolen from some thread somewhere.

By: 'Ike'

Priceless!!!

Date:10-Feb-19

"This is only temporary....unless it works."

"If it ain't broke, you're not trying."

Excellent prototype, CAMP DAVID....keep trying!

Date:12-Feb-19

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. I have many ideas and techniques that I implement at my deer camp..."Camp David", that more than a few raise their eyebrow at.

You need to put a set of wheels up front to keep the wood frame level on up and down and side to side hills/bumps. I like the idea of flipping the blade shrouds upside down. It would sturdy it up as well. Flames are always good. As well as a bunch of stickers. Keep at it! Thanks for sharing!!

By: TD

Glunt beat me to it..... =D

Two words........ Duct tape.

By: APauls

Glunt I love the looks of that thing!!! Takes care of prairie dogs at the same time!

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.