shorty 29-Apr-17
satguy 29-Apr-17
chasin wtails 29-Apr-17
drycreek 29-Apr-17
satguy 29-Apr-17
t-roy 29-Apr-17
Habitat1 30-Apr-17

Date:25-Apr-17

Hi!! Looking fir ATV spreader w Agitator. Seems all I find don't have one. Thanks HAPPY PLANTING SS

By: r-man

You can make one and modify yours, add a second through hull fitting with a 90deg , that will keep things turning . split your out from the pump to a T fitting , then send it to the tank with a valve in stalled before tank so you can adjust back pressure from pump to agitate . or add a small 5.5gpm electric pump set up as a agitator . 99% agitators are just nozzles . You can get the 5.5 from northerntool.com .

By: r-man

I think u mean sprayer

By: t-roy

I think he means spreader r-man. I have a pull behind atv spreader with an agitator. (Tarter brand) I have had several atv mounted spreaders and have never seen one of those with an agitator.

By: RIT

Anyone else see the irony?

Nothing but civil discourse here, RIT ;-)

Date:29-Apr-17

Ha! You guys are funny. Yes ATV mounted spreader for dry material w a spinner to break up clumps. Anyone? Thx fir replies

By: shorty

I bought one from Fleet Farm years back. It has an agitator arm that rolls around on the inside to break up clumps and to use with lime. I am out of town right now but when I get home I can post the name and model for you.

By: satguy

satguy's MOBILE embedded Photo

This is a King Kutter spreader with agitator that I use

chasin wtails's Supporting Link

I found mine last year with an agitator at www.farmandfleet.com.

Found a number of them by doing a search:

You guys that use them behind atvs must have arms longer than mine ! :-)

By: satguy

Not long arms, just have helpers. Most of my spreading is done by flipping the lever once till it is empty.

drycreek.....I used to be able to turn off the light switch and jump in bed before it went dark too!

Date:30-Apr-17

Are you wanting to usefor NWSG seed or fertilizer?Most have good enough agitator for fertilizer.NWSG fluff seed has to be agited to throw and the only one i know of is a seed slinger and it's not pull behind unless a guy riding on back counts.I have also thrown alot with a high wind.But if it grass you are wanting think about planting switch as you can drill without anything special

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.