Thornton 23-Jul-16
BoonROTO 23-Jul-16
Matte 23-Jul-16
oldgoat 23-Jul-16
Medicinemann 23-Jul-16
Matte 23-Jul-16
deerman406 24-Jul-16

Date:23-Jul-16

I ask because I spoke with a farmer friend out there in NW Kansas and he said it has been terrible dry. He said he thought other parts of the state were getting more rain but it seemed to be missing them. Thanks! Shawn

The Manhattan area, according to my partner in some hunting / agriculture land there(he also lives there), has been getting plenty of rain. Kansas summer rain is mostly thunder showers and hence tends to be spotty, some areas get lots and others, often nearby, not enough.

In SC KS, we have gotten more rain than most years. My mowing business, hay farm, and corn farm are having their best years ever!

To answer your question

Yes

By: Matte
Matte's Supporting Link

Central Kansas,, Great Bend area has a lot of standing water in low spots, Arekansas River actually has a really good flow, haven't seen that in a while!

Matte,

Helpful website.

By: Matte

Your welcome been at this for a bit since I hunt all over. It is a nice site to check for where I Pheasant hunt, deer hunt and quail hunt. Different precipitation at different time periods and by amount generally dictates the areas I will hunt. This year Kinsley to dodge and South to Medicine look great for birds. SC Kansas looks best for Antler growth

Date:24-Jul-16

Thanks Matte, hopefully they get rain out in the NW, this year they need it. Shawn

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.