sman 27-Jun-16
XbowfromNY 27-Jun-16
Topgun 30-06 27-Jun-16
Shawn 27-Jun-16
WV Mountaineer 27-Jun-16
APauls 28-Jun-16
cuda383 20-Jul-16

Date:25-Jun-16

Hard to tell. Looks a little too furry for a fawn though.

Looks awful big for a snowshoe rabbit. The long legs make me think fawn.

By: ki-ke

I believe she is transporting a wayward pup. Or Possibly relocating her litter

I think ki-ke may be right. Looks like a coyote tail hanging down.

Even if at is not at that moment it was or will be at some point a fawn in its mouth

Can't tell. If it is one of her pups, maybe she will trip and bites its head off. Forrest

Yeah, shoot. May get a twofer ! Although I still hate yotes, the stinking feral hog has replaced them at the top of my list.

Haha Forrest... good one!

By: r-man

its a yote , shoot it !

Date:26-Jun-16

Feet of animal and posture in mouth look like dead fawn to me. If it were a pup she would have it by the scruff of the neck and head posture would be normal. In the pic neck looks broken and long legs and joints looks fawn

By: BOWNUT

Looks like a pup.

By: XMan

I think its a fawn also. long legs hanging in front, neck and head in the yotes mouth.

Date:27-Jun-16

I'll never tell.

It's a fawn. I see its hoof. At least I think I see its hoof. Either way a rabbit or a deer, both are more productive than a yote.

Shoot the dang thing.

By: sman

sman's embedded Photo

looks like a pup or fox here its lightened

We have jackrabbits in New York? never heard that one before. Cottontails and Snowshoe only, as far I have ever known. Never seen one of those giant Arizona-type jack rabbits hopping around in New York.

I don't think it would be a pup as far into June as we are and they don't usually carry them that way, but rather by the scruff of the top of their neck. It also looks a little small for a fawn unless it was born late. The ones here in MI by this time are much bigger than what that yote is carrying. I would say possibly a late born fawn or a rabbit like Pat said it might be.

By: Shawn

The date on the photo would make the fawn maybe 2 weeks old. It would not be very big at all by that age. I say fawn and it is still alive thar is why hind leg is pulled up the way it is. I blew it up and to me it is no doubt a fawn. I have actually saved two from coyotes being carried this way and none were worst for the wear. I ran at one and he dropped it and the other I drove the truck after and he dropped it. They may of got them later but for that moment they were safe. Shawn

I run one down and commented vehicular homicide on it. Arrogant thing acted like he owned the road. I grabbed second and being the road was grown up along the edges, flat run him down and right over him. Never lost a minutes sleep over it either. Quite honestly, it was fun.

By: APauls
Date:28-Jun-16

lol easy WV. Some farmer who thinks whitetails are a pest does that to a 160" buck and the hunting world is up in arms. (Though I am also in the shoot-em-all camp.)

Date:20-Jul-16

cuda383's MOBILE embedded Photo

this is why I don't have baby foxes anymore.

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.