Habitat Improvement
Messages posted to thread:
Charlie Rehor 11-Apr-16
t-roy 11-Apr-16
LINK 12-Apr-16
CAS_HNTR 12-Apr-16

Date:11-Apr-16
Charlie Rehor's Supporting Link

Spring burning is a sign of renewal and preparation for a new deer season. Had some great fun in Illinois last week helping. C

By: t-roy
Date:11-Apr-16

Looks very familiar Charlie! I burned off some CRP 2 weeks ago & not a single shed in the whole field!

Hopefully the rains in Kansas & Oklahoma put an end to their burning problems down there.

By: LINK
Date:12-Apr-16

Some of the burns we had in Oklahoma before the big fire are greening up nicely. I only got .3" of rain yesterday, it helps the grass green up a bit but there's still a lot of fuel out there. Nearly everyday in the 15 day shows a chance of rain with some really good chances. In 2-3 weeks I bet things look a lot better. Let's just hope we don't get the typical northwest Oklahoma thunderstorm that doesn't produce rain just lightning. I would like to burn my pasture but when we get out of a burn ban it's likely to be to green.

Date:12-Apr-16

I wish we could burn in Ohio......they are pretty anal about it though and you have to have a licensed person manning the crew.....problem is there are only a few people in the state that will do it!

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.