Salagi 03-Nov-15
orionsbrother 03-Nov-15
EmbryOklahoma 03-Nov-15
Ben Farmer 05-Nov-15
Brotsky 05-Nov-15
btnbuck 05-Nov-15

Date:02-Nov-15

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo

Check out these trailcam photos from a few weeks back. I've done nothing to them, no filters or manipulation. Just can't believe how amazing they were and thought I'd share.

Was it a malfunction or just a perfect lighting moment?

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo

Another... And look how long her tail is!

I think its catching the sun just right where its barely on the deer, but up in the tree limbs full on.......right place, right time....cool pic

I get the same from my Coverts. And looks like she passed that long tail gene to her fawn.

CAS I believe you are correct. Crazy the lighting, it sure made an awesome trailcam photo.

Bear Track... Have any you'd like to share from your coverts?

Cool stuff Rick! Hope your season is going well.

Looks like a painting - cool.

Coverts are great cameras!

There's not much I can say wrong about those Coverts. I tried them 2 years ago and bought 2 cases this spring.

By: t-roy

t-roy's embedded Photo

Pretty cool pics Rick! It's amazing some of the pics that show up on the trail cams from time to time.

Date:03-Nov-15

Back when coverts first came out, I had trouble with flimsy on-off switch breaking. Have they fixed that?

Bill, not sure. This is my first Covert camera. I've had trouble with it just taking 100's of photos of nothing on occasion. No weeds, limbs, grass in front of the cam, and facing the North. Just very touchy. Quality photos and horrible video. This is an MP-6 and the only covert I have. Other models might have better results. Hard to base my opinion on one camera except my Moultrie M80xt, which has worked flawlessly for 5-6 years now.

By: Bake

I think you caught the light just right

I too bought a covert camera for this year. I like mine, but have had the same problem you have had. Hundreds of pics of nothing, camera facing more or less North. Seems to happen at certain times of day when the sun is hitting just right in that area. I think it's a sun-triggered thing.

A couple of my newer Moultries (M-880i etc) do the same thing. It's frustrating.

I've gotten to where I just can't face them North or even west in certain areas.

I like my older Moultrie M-80s and M-80 variants. The newer Moultries I'm not so happy with

Bake

I guess I'm not seeing what the big deal is, or is it because the time shows 8:18pm so it should be darker?

There is a reason photographers love early morning and late evening light!

Knife... The time is off, apparently. The photo is pretty cool in my opinion. In yours, not so much.

It's likely because I haven't seen other photographs of the area under other lighting conditions so I don't have a comparison. Is actually early morning or evening?

By: Salagi

Salagi's embedded Photo

Sometimes you just get lucky.

Wow salagi! That's a funky picture!

Cool pic!

Date:05-Nov-15

Ben Farmer's embedded Photo

See through deer:)

Wow, that must be that new optifade pattern for deer. It's like I'm looking right through him.

Looks like alien camo from the movie

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.