willliamtell 23-Oct-15
Knife2sharp 24-Oct-15
sticksender 25-Oct-15
stick n string 25-Oct-15
elkmtngear 25-Oct-15
OkieJ 26-Oct-15

Date:23-Oct-15

100grains's embedded Photo

got a short video from my trail cam got this weird bug that flys over then deer's back. never changes size or shape during video.

got a short video from my trail cam got this weird bug that flys over then deer's back. never changes size or shape during video.

Flying at night, probably a moth. At bear camp, I get the same only with mosquitoes. I call them "Angles" and I am a pest trying to take as many pictures as I can for the hero shots cause 9 of 10 will have angles in them.

Your loft looks good too!

not my loft never seen that pic before that is why i deleted it. funny how things show up

It's a flying squirrel

MN that would be one long flight it is in middle of a field no trees

It's actually most likely a moth. There was a show on the science channel, where a guy thinks he discovered alien life forms near a cave. slowed down, it shows they were simply insects.

By: smarba

I think the key is that 100 says this UFO never changes size or shape in the VIDEO.

So does it move around the screen? Are there any sort of wings flapping?

Is it possible that it's something very small stuck to the camera lens?

Certainly looks like no flying insect I've ever seen. Is it possible that there are several moths connected together?

Maybe post a few more still captures to see if anyone has ideas.

Strange for sure. Does it look just like that throughout the entire video? Does it move around? Kind of looks like a plant of some sort. Maybe the deer is a buck throwing vegetation up with his antlers.

By: LINK

Its my new drone, shaped like a bug.

By: Mr.C

flying rods of some sort ...not bugs Mr Pete they still dont really know what they are...theres 100s of insect discovered every year around the world,this is just one they know nothing about yet JMO MikeC...this should be good hahaha

It's a moth. Slow video makes it look long.

By: Mr.C

I just did some reading on this! seems they are bugs Mr Pete! I beg pardone

MikeC.. some times your the bug and sometimes your the windshield

x2 Midwest. you can see the wingbeats, the rest is a trail when it is in the light (like when you take an image of a sparkler when someone is waving it around). Cool image though

Date:24-Oct-15

They're called Roswell Rods. There was a show about them more than a decade ago. They were thought to be an unknown flying object since they were only captured in still photos. They were thought to be unseen by the naked eye. But the more they were seen, they were identified as moths. They're neat because their wing pattern makes the look helical.

Date:25-Oct-15

There's a cowboy just out of view left, repairing a barb-wire fence.

His horse, One Eye, is facing the camera in the background, left side.

Its mothman. Them guys aint caught him yet...

Looks like a moth orgy !

By: OkieJ
Date:26-Oct-15

Looks like a Whodothere.

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.