Dampland 29-Aug-14
Shufigo 06-Sep-14
buckassassin 08-Sep-14
Woodsman416 08-Sep-14
grizzlyadam 08-Sep-14
Shiras 08-Sep-14
JusPassin 08-Sep-14

Date:22-Aug-14

HOW DO YOU KEEP TRACK OF ALL YOUR TRAIL CAMERAS ? AN APP ON YOUR PHONE OR A GPS TELL US WHAT YOU DO

By: kadbow

One of them is on a shelf and two are in trees, not that hard for me.

If you have a lot to track, the smart phone app called "GPS Hunt" by Trimble is pretty useful for locating stands, cameras, logging blood trails, etc.

I only keep 12 out. I am a trapper so 12 camera sets are easy to do.

Date:23-Aug-14

I pin all trail cams and treestands on google earth.

Date:23-Aug-14

I use the ScoutLook app. Great for checking the weather and wind on multiple stand sites too. Dave

Date:24-Aug-14

I use the free scoutlookweather app for stands and cameras

By: r-man
Date:25-Aug-14

other people have to worry about that, not me ' they took them from me so I dont lose them again.

Date:29-Aug-14

I keep a spreadsheet on my laptop, that I use to track the locations of my trail cameras, as I usually have 20-25 out each fall.

Date:06-Sep-14

Old fashioned; just hit "mark" on my handheld GPS. Delete each as I change position. Back when I was making my own old 35mm Owls I was surprised several times by finding cameras on trees that I'd forgotten about. Then they invented the GPS.

Date:08-Sep-14

Plus one for ScoutLook, and if you make a guide/hunting club account you can share your locations and deer logs with your buddies if they hunt the same land.

The thought of having to keep track of trail cameras never crossed my mind.

Remember where you put them. I also keep a journal where I make note of what cams were checked when, as well as giving them a name as to their location.

By: Shiras

I know someone lost two yesterday when they were on land they weren't supposed to be on. There was a phone number left where they can get them back though...

Seriously?

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.