Bill in MI 19-Aug-14
Gonzo 19-Aug-14
drycreek 19-Aug-14
Weasel 20-Aug-14
r-man 21-Aug-14
Bowfreak 21-Aug-14

Date:16-Aug-14

drycreek's embedded Photo

How many of you have a vampire on your game cam pics ? Bucks that don't show in daylight. Here's mine. Had a few pics of him at the minerals early, but nothing but night shots since he's been about half developed. The window to tag this boy is gonna be extremely narrow I'm afraid.

By: Gun
Date:16-Aug-14

He's there at night but I'll guarantee he's somewhere in the daylight too.

Date:17-Aug-14

Ben Farmer's embedded Photo

This pic is from last fall but I have yet to get a pic or see this buck in the daylight. I've been getting pics of him for 3 years now without 1 daylight photo!

By: JW
Date:17-Aug-14

JW's embedded Photo

This guy.

Date:19-Aug-14

those night prowlers sure get big

JW, that bucks antlers just look mean lol

By: Gonzo

Night only pics... they bed too far from where your camera is...

I think you're right. I'm afraid the one in my post beds in a hundred acre clear cut to the south of my place. Hoping the rut will bring him looking for love.......in front of my bow blind.....

By: Weasel
Date:20-Aug-14

X2 on bedding far away when they show up late. Gives you some incentive to improve bedding cover closer.

By: r-man
Date:21-Aug-14

the deer maybe bedding far from you, and they cant get to your local till dark, move closer to the derection he comes from, works for me

Date:21-Aug-14

Bowfreak's embedded Photo

Just showed up at my daughter's setup. I had some nice little bucks coming in like clock work in daylight....since he has moved in they have vanished. Possibly he may get a little more brave before the September 6 opener. I am thinking this would make a kid a nice first buck? :)

Also....as far as the buck bedding farther. I have not found that to always be the case. Most of the bucks I get pictures of at this little plot bed extremely close to it. Some just don't show themselves in daylight. Some....even the mature ones are in and out all day.

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.