1. www.WWIAF.org is a first rate non-profit helping our Combat Purple Heart recipients The
logistics of the hunt went off perfect. If you are a Purple Heart Recipient or know someone
who is you are welcome to register on the website and see if you can go on one of these
2. If you are an Outfitter that would like to do an event like this I will help you ma0ke it happen. I
know we can do more of these events and that many of you want to help and I can help
explain the different ways these trips can happen.
3. Many of us who never served can now help “serve” these Wounded Warriors. I can say with
100% confidence you will get as much or more from helping. Jake told us his particular story
and we are proud to know him. He believes only those who feel the calling should serve in
the Combat roles and now wants to help other WW on their road back. There is a fellowship
between us Bow Hunters and 0the Veterans. Reach out.
4. Lastly, on a personal level I am the biggest beneficiary of this experience. The attached
photo is my Father (second from left) pictured with his three brothers who all served in WW
11. Dad was an Iwo Jima (d-day throughout) survivor but his 18 year old brother was KIA on
Iwo just down the beach. His second youngest brother (third from left) was then KIA in the
Korean War 5 years later. My Dad although a war hero himself always felt extreme guilt
about his two lost brothers. For me personally this was a small way to touch their souls by
being with Jake. God Bless our Warriors!!!!