Marj 20-Aug-18
drycreek 20-Aug-18
Snow2020 27-Nov-18
Snow2020 27-Nov-18
Snow2020 27-Nov-18
t-roy 27-Nov-18
buckhammer 27-Nov-18

Date:20-Aug-18

Looking to by specific NPK formula fertilizers. Where do you guys buy yours? 50 lb bags are fine with me. Box store? Local coop? Thanks for any help. Tom

COOP

By: grubby

I buy mine at the local elevator fertilizer plant, bulk is WAY cheaper than bagged.

By: Marj

Co-op. Mine usually has a few different pre-mixed formulas, not sure if they do custom mixes. Cost is $15-20/40# depending on the mix.

Local feed store. If he doesn't have what I need he can usually get it within a week. I just plan ahead and he has what I want when I need it.

Date:27-Nov-18
Snow2020's Supporting Link

No one is like me? I went directly to the pig farm near me to buy fertilizer. The price was very low. They used the manure separator(https://www.zhehanfilter.com/solid-liquid-separator/manure-separator.html) to separate the animal's manure into fertilizer. I am also going to buy one of these separators for use in my small chicken farm.

No one is like me? I went directly to the pig farm near me to buy fertilizer. The price was very low. They used the manure separator(https://www.zhehanfilter.com/solid-liquid-separator/manure-separator.html) to separate the animal's manure into fertilizer. I am also going to buy one of these separators for use in my small chicken farm.

Snow2020's MOBILE embedded Photo

By: t-roy

t-roy's embedded Photo

I’ve got 2 of these ordered. They’re on backorder, though. Waiting on parts for the atv hitch adaptor.

t-roy.......................LMAO

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.