hightine 03-Aug-18
Smtn10PT 04-Aug-18
spike78 04-Aug-18
spike78 04-Aug-18
spike78 04-Aug-18
spike78 04-Aug-18
spike78 04-Aug-18

Date:03-Aug-18

Looking to pick up a few new cameras this year. Anybody have any recommendations where I can get multi-packs of cams at a reasonable price?

Outdoor Trail Cams is a great place. Paul and Jody are a family owned online business that sell all the major brands at great prices. Outdoortrailcams.com

spike78's embedded Photo

Walmart Tasco cams $28 each.

I saw that Muddy Outdoors is having a 4 for 3 sale. Never used them.

Spike78 have you tried those tascos yet? Curious.

I have a newer Tasco cheapo. Not the above model but cheap. It’s really nice. Downside is there is not way to lock the door to prevent access to memory card. I got some steel bar and bent it to secure it, but it’s not thief proof:

Date:04-Aug-18

I got a 38.88 tasco from walmart, I figured if it is total junk I can trade it in and get a 30$ credit towards another camera later in the fall. So far its taken some decent pics, some not so decent.

spike78's embedded Photo

Elkoholic I put one out so far and have not checked it yet but here is another Tasco Walmart cam pic so they aren’t the best but good enough to see what’s out there.

spike78's embedded Photo

Plus I don’t think this cam pic is 8 mega pixels like my new ones and here is night pic.

spike78's embedded Photo

These Tascos will last 6 months easy with the batteries. Another day pic.

spike78's embedded Photo

You can’t beat them for places where their is a chance of getting stolen.

One last thought is that I have thrown away many Wildgame cams due to them not working anymore and after 7 years I still have some Tascos in fact I can’t recall them ever going in the garbage. The above pic is the cam working in a January Northeast winter so cold weather no problem.

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.