nutritionist 10-Jul-17
drycreek 10-Jul-17
Bowman 11-Jul-17
N.nixon 11-Jul-17
INbowdude 14-Jul-17
Habitat Junky 19-Jul-17
MK111 20-Jul-17

Date:10-Jul-17

Just a reminder that all bowsite.com members get a free G.R.O Program membership. You get 10% off of all your order, the free monthly newsletter, access to experimental seeds, the private obrion educational series page on facebook. I do every other monday night live video education feeds on that page.

If anyone wants their free membership and information reach me at [email protected] or 608-235-0628 m-f 8 am cst-5pm cst

Tonight is part 2 of the series. Part 1 is still posted on the page.

Date:10-Jul-17

Thanks John !

By: Bowman
Date:11-Jul-17

Plenty of info last night in the series.

Date:11-Jul-17

Medicinemann here (my wife's maiden name is suddenly showing up instead of mine, so apparently her attempt to enroll in Bowsite captured and changed my name). I was wishing that Jason would have told me this yesterday when I placed my order.....so I sent him a text explaining that I am a Bowsiter.....and he responded that he will apply the discount to my order. Thanks, Jason!!

Date:14-Jul-17

Oh man, does this mean we have to start calling Jake, Nancy now? Is this the whole Bruce Jenner thing happening on Bowsite? Say it ain't so Kaitlyn!

Date:19-Jul-17

I literally just joined this site after trying to read every post Nutritionist has ever made over the course of the last 3 years!!

And lucky me this is the first post I read after becoming a member.

Winning!!!!

By: MK111
Date:20-Jul-17

I used it to order seeds. Been reading up on past posting info.

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.