nutritionist 15-Jun-17
Bowman 16-Jun-17
nutritionist 30-Jun-17
Bowman 02-Jul-17
nutritionist 03-Jul-17
Bowman 03-Jul-17

Date:15-Jun-17

nutritionist's MOBILE embedded Photo

This is year 2 of the main G.R.O Educational Plot. We has our June event last weekend. Here is what we have for a report so far.

The weather was extremely cool and wet. We had water standing in the plots a couple times. Soil temps stayed right at 54 degrees and this made it a challenge.

We planted the following items. Ladino clover, alsike clover, white dutch clover, medium red clover, berseem clover, balansa clover, crimson clover, 4 alfalfas, sainfoin, chicory, lablab, wgf grain sorghum, cowpeas, screen sorghum, corn, cannamaize, non roundup forage soybeans, eagle beans, real world soybeans, g.r.o soybeans, buckwheat...

We saw less than idea germ on the soybeans as i had to get them in the ground before the june event and the soil temps never warmed up until 10 days ago. What we observed is the importance of growth promoters. I am the only company in the US that uses growth promoters on all my seed. As a result we see g.r.o beans blowing past eagles and real worlds. That was expected and why it's the best 67 cents i can ever get people to spend.

I'll keep posting pictures.

another picture

30 blocks of forage 10 foot wide by 100 foot long

By: Bowman
Date:16-Jun-17

I am waiting for the follow up. Already planning for next year and I am even farther behind this year. Looking especially for results on sainfoin, lablab and your soybeans.

Date:30-Jun-17

We are seeing some interesting things in 2 places in wisconsin and indiana. People might be surprised by the bean trails.

Date:02-Jul-17

I can not view the pictures.

Date:03-Jul-17

hopefully these will work

Date:03-Jul-17

That one worked, but only one picture.

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.