Mark Watkins 19-Jan-17
Forest bows 19-Jan-17
ohiohunter 19-Jan-17
t-roy 19-Jan-17
nutritionist 19-Jan-17

Date:18-Jan-17

Grandpa Ray Fest

Saturday February 11th 1-5 pm Savanna Oaks Community Center Fall River WI

You all are invited to a special VIP event. It is only open to dealers, field staff, hunting show and industry personnel, program members and bowsite.com members.

There is food, door prizes, guest speakers and a silent auction to raise money for the Outdoor Heritage Education Center.

I will have Art Helin from Art Helin Outdoors, comedienne Mike Marvell doing his gut pile act, as well as other representatives from companies in the wildlife industry.

Fall River WI is about 30 miles north of Madison WI. Please RSVP by Friday if any of you would like to attend. Email me at [email protected] or call me 608-235-0628 to rsvp

Date:19-Jan-17

John, Thanks for the open invitation to all Bowsiters......and all of the great info you continue to contribute to us.

Also, the Frosty Delight you recommended (I planted in 1 1/2 acres this past August) performed extremely well. The deer mowed off the tops and have been digging the bulbs since mid November.

I have 4 acres allocated for this year and will use it as an oversees into my beans as well.

Mark

List of auction items? Can we bid through you over the phone?

Sounds like a lot of fun.

By: t-roy

I won't be able to attend, but I'm looking forward to talking with you at the Iowa Deer Classic, John!

Forestbows.....since it's a silent auction that makes it hard since i'm have a lot on my plate. An idea though, if anyone on here cant make it to the event but wants to donate to O.H.E.C, you can send a check to OHEC 2955 Kennedy Rd. Hazel Green, WI 53811

http://www.outdoorheritageeducationcenter.com/

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.