Looking For Help
Habitat Improvement
Messages posted to thread:
nontypical89 15-Jan-17
LBshooter 15-Jan-17
nontypical89 15-Jan-17
nontypical89 17-Jan-17

Date:15-Jan-17

I own/operate several businesses here in West Central Illinois. We have a custom food plot/land management business, a light excavating business, small row crop farming, we buy farms to fix up & flip, operate a hunt club, raise whitetails, have 100 residential rental properties & a health insurance business. My partner focuses on our rentals & health insurance business while my focus is on the rest. Currently I'm in need of an intern to learn all aspects of what I do on a daily basis. If the intern works hard & proves themself, then they'd be hired full time & eventually run one of our businesses. It's becoming harder & harder to find a young individual who knows how to work & takes pride in their work. That's what I'm looking for. I'll give you 90-120 days to prove you can work as you say you can & evaluate how you've been doing. Pay is based on experience. We offer lots of perks as well. Feel free to private message me on here or send me an email @ [email protected]

Send mwbooner a pm, he's looking to become an outfitter, he's probably what your looking for. A young head full of mush to be molded to what you need.

That would be ideal! Thank you.

Date:17-Jan-17

Bump please

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.