drycreek 08-Aug-16
Catscratch 08-Aug-16
skookumjt 08-Aug-16
APauls 09-Aug-16
r-man 09-Aug-16
Coyote 65 09-Aug-16

By: Tpb
Date:08-Aug-16

Any ideas for planting a section of new lawn. I can just throw down the "athletic blend" but didn't know if anyone has done something other than grass. Thanks for the input. Tyler

I tore out my front lawn and put in a garden. Best thing iv ever done with my yard in my mind. My neighbours like it to always have plenty of squash to share with most of the block.

Man, that's a long way for me to come for squash neighbor, but I'll be coming through there on the way to Wyoming in about a month so..............

Clover?

Try looking up micro clover. They are using it on some golf courses because it fixes it's own nitrogen and stays greener through more conditions. Stays short enough that it requires little mowing, and is a food source for critters.

By: APauls
Date:09-Aug-16

fubar - did the same thing this spring. Have a tremendous veggie garden going and never used the front yard anyways.

By: r-man

kentucky rye ,

Skookumjt, thanks for the tip. Will have a patch of bare land after they bring in fill to cover the septic and around the house.

Will probably have to move my critter cam from the back of the house to the front if the deer and elk like clover.

May have to put a balcony on the end of the house to use as a tree stand.

Terry

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.