Messages posted to thread:
bowriter 21-Apr-16
Shiras 21-Apr-16
drycreek 21-Apr-16
Jack Harris 21-Apr-16
INbowdude 22-Apr-16
XMan 23-Apr-16

Date:21-Apr-16

Just learned our mayor has purchased 14-acres kinda behind my house. It would be about a three minute walk. What makes this special is this land has never been open to hunting. It is undeveloped, loaded with white oak and browse and is behind a fence, (low fence). I have been on it taking pictures and always said I would love to have a couple stands there.

Now, myabe I can. The mayor and I are pretty tight and he is not an anti hunter. In fact, he is a regular reader of my newspaper col. I am working with him on another project he is trying to get across so, next time I see him, maybe I can talk him into a trade. :)

By: Shiras

Damn political lobbyists! :)

Good luck with that! Hope it works out.

If sugar don't work, put him in a headlock. You need to hunt that !

If he's a politician, he is used to being bribed. Find out his favorite bottle, and you are in... Good luck

Date:22-Apr-16

Wow Jack, I'm a politician and I take offense to that statement. BUT, for a New Jersey hunt or a small donation to the Mike Neilson retirement fund, I can live with that. LOL, stay hunting my friends!

By: XMan
Date:23-Apr-16

Every mayor needs positive press for reelection... wouldn't it be perfect timing around next Nov to write an article about what a true conservationist the mayor is for your town.

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.