cityhunter 16-Jul-15
rick allison 16-Jul-15
r-man 16-Jul-15
BULELK1 17-Jul-15

By: r-man
Date:15-Jul-15

been slow here , have not seen one or tracks for weeks. good going Pat

Nice Pat. Your son is a hell of a shot! That's awesome.

Nice going Pat. Was out camping over the weekend and my buddy brought up his newly built AR15 he spent over 2K building. Went to a waterhole to film some critters. Had 3 cows with 2 fawns show up and gave me 15 minutes of good footage. Just before dark a yote showed up harassing the cattle calfs in the meadow. My buddy took him out while a cow stood not 15 yards from that dog. He never flinched when the AR went off. In fact, he moved closer to make sure he was down as if to say "that's what you get f*#@ker LOL.

Good deal. Haven't seen any coyote sign or heard them any where around here this year. I know they are here but, I haven't hunted them all summer. God Bless

Date:16-Jul-15

Thanks for the reminder!

Good job ! Kill em all !

Very nice! Always something to hunt!

Mark

Awesome Pat, nice work by you guys!

Good job Pat ! Too damn hot to hunt here, in the high 90s every day and headed up next week. I've been trying to catch up on mowing ( air coditioned cab ) and spraying and generally getting ready to plant fall plots. I agree though that coyote hunting is a 24/7/365 endeavor.

Pat i see and hear them in my back woods in NY but the DEC has there head up there ass and we cannot kill them until NOV

My best wisconsin firearm deer season...also my last, 10 years ago...I never saw a deer. But shot 4 yotes.

We're overrun with em...take no pity!!!

By: r-man

r-man's embedded Photo

try getting one of these, they help keep the numbers down, thought you all would enjoy the pic

Date:17-Jul-15

Good shooting!

Congrats

Good luck, Robb

PS--Funny pic r-man!

Bowsite.com DeerBuilder on FacebookYouTube Channel Contact DeerBuilder
Registration
Facebook Page
YouTube Channel
Advertise
Bowsite.com
Copyright © 2012 Bowsite.com. No duplication without prior consent.